Texas Communications has operated authorized Motorola Service Stations since 1971.
Technicians regularly attend Motorola Factory Training classes for equipment and system certifications. Our company is also a member of ETA-I, the Electronics Technician Association – International, where they acquire industry certifications in specialized fields. Our current certification policies reward our technicians for being proactive with their continuing education of products and fields of expertise.
Repair services are available at every location with all the needed test equipment and parts for most routine repairs. Our staff is qualified to service your most basic portable and mobile equipment through the most complicated of systems.
Some of the varied repair services we offer.
- Public Safety Vehicle Accessories
- Dispatch Center Equipment
- Paging System Equipment
- SCADA System Equipment (Alarm Monitor and Control Equipment)
- Microwave Equipment
- Wireless Data Networks
Installation Services are provided on all of the same types of equipment.
Some of the varied Services we provide.
- Radio Rentals
- System Design – Propagation Models and Path Studies
- System Planning with consulting services – guidance before you buy
- Site and System Management – Protecting your investment
- Internet Service – Dialup and Broadband Wireless